Safe Use of Manually Fed Wood-chippers course
Price Increase from 1st September 2017
We are looking to expand our Arborist Team!
NEW Bush Craft Basics at Brampton Valley Training – 2017!
We are looking to expand our Arborist team
Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue Units 206 & 306 (Formerly CS38)FULL
- Monday, January 20th, 2020 - Friday, January 24th, 2020 -
Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance, Cross Cutting and Felling of Small Trees (formally CS30 & 31)FULL
- Monday, February 3rd, 2020 - Friday, February 7th, 2020 -
Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue Units 206 & 306 (Formerly CS38) 2 Spaces left
- Monday, February 17th, 2020 - Friday, February 21st, 2020 -
Award in Aerial Cutting of Trees using Free Fall Techniques Unit 308 (Formerly CS39) 1 Space left
- Tuesday, February 25th, 2020 - Wednesday, February 26th, 2020 -
Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance, Cross Cutting and Felling of Small Trees (formally CS30 & 31)
- Monday, March 9th, 2020 - Friday, March 13th, 2020 -
Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree Pruning ITA (Formally CS40)
- Monday, March 16th, 2020 - Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 -
If you are a human and are seeing this field, please leave it blank.
Fields marked with an
What is thirteen minus 6?
Brampton Valley Training & Assessments Ltd
Unit 13 Stowe Castle Business Park
tel: 01280 824423
©2015 Brampton Valley Training & Assessments Ltd