Safe Use of Manually Fed Wood-chippers course
Price Increase from 1st September 2017
We are looking to expand our Arborist Team!
NEW Bush Craft Basics at Brampton Valley Training – 2017!
We are looking to expand our Arborist team
Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue Units 206 & 306 (Formerly CS38)
- Monday, March 19th, 2018 - Friday, March 23rd, 2018 -
Award in Aerial Cutting of Trees using Free Fall Techniques 308 (Formerly CS39)
- Monday, March 26th, 2018 - Tuesday, March 27th, 2018 -
4 Day ITA CS32 Award in Felling & Processing Trees over 380mm
- Tuesday, April 3rd, 2018 - Friday, April 6th, 2018 -
Lantra Awards Emergency First Aid at Work + F (including Skills Identity Card)
- Wednesday, April 4th, 2018 -
Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance, Cross Cutting and Felling of Small Trees (formally CS30 & 31)
- Monday, April 9th, 2018 - Friday, April 13th, 2018 -
If you are a human and are seeing this field, please leave it blank.
Fields marked with an
What is thirteen minus 6?
Brampton Valley Training & Assessments Ltd
Unit 13 Stowe Castle Business Park
tel: 01280 824423
©2015 Brampton Valley Training & Assessments Ltd