Safe Use of Manually Fed Wood-chippers course
Price Increase from 1st September 2017
We are looking to expand our Arborist Team!
NEW Bush Craft Basics at Brampton Valley Training – 2017!
We are looking to expand our Arborist team
Lantra Awards Emergency First Aid at Work + F (including Skills Identity Card)
- Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018 -
Award in Aerial Cutting of Trees using Free Fall Techniques 308 (Formerly CS39)
- Tuesday, August 28th, 2018 - Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 -
Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance, Cross Cutting and Felling of Small Trees (formally CS30 & 31)
- Monday, September 3rd, 2018 - Friday, September 7th, 2018 -
Lantra Awards Technical Award in Basic Tree Survey and Inspection
- Friday, September 14th, 2018 -
Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue Units 206 & 306 (Formerly CS38)
- Monday, September 24th, 2018 - Friday, September 28th, 2018 -
If you are a human and are seeing this field, please leave it blank.
Fields marked with an
What is thirteen minus 6?
Brampton Valley Training & Assessments Ltd
Unit 13 Stowe Castle Business Park
tel: 01280 824423
©2015 Brampton Valley Training & Assessments Ltd